Our firm provides services to a wide variety of industries. Our capable staff with years of experience understands the challenges each of these industries face. Below are the industries that we currently offer our services to along with a brief description of the industry. Please contact us if you are looking for a partner in a related field that you don't see listed. Our firm exists to help you reach your unique goals.
No matter what role your organization has in the not-for-profit sector, managing costs, competing for funding, and generating and maintaining membership is a constant challenge. Our firm is able to help your not-for-profit organization handle regulatory change, audits, reviews, tax status issues, financial management and reporting, estate gifts, and more.
Types of organizations we support include:
- Not-for-profit associations
- Arts organizations
- Educational institutions
- Religious organizations
We understand the significant business challenges involved in running a professional practice. The need for effective planning is critical. Our experienced team will take the time to understand your unique business and personal needs. In addition to traditional accounting and assurance services, we can also support you with:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Practice management advice
- Financial planning
- Business valuation services
Real Estate & Construction We partner with property owners, builders, contractors and investors to help them navigate the increasing challenges of a volatile and evolving market. We offer a range of services, including assistance with:
- Real estate investment
- Commercial and industrial real estate
- Real estate development
- Multi-residential property
- Real estate acquisition and disposition
- Other real estate issues
Owning and managing a business such as a restaurant, resort, hotel or golf course demands a sophisticated understanding of operational issues and the regulatory environment. We can help you maximize your business potential and reduce your tax burden by providing support with:
- Tax planning and compliance services
- Financial and business advisory services
- Human resources management
- Operational improvement initiatives
- Business expansion
- Business transition planning
Many great opportunities present themselves to the manufacturing industry – especially to those companies that can compete in the ever-changing marketplace. We can help you achieve your goals, both financially and strategically. We can assist with:
- Tax planning and compliance services
- Supply chain and inventory management
- Consulting services relating to labour costs, investment and business expansion
- Continuous business process improvement
- Reorganizations and restructurings
- Business purchase, disposition and transition planning
- Advice on financing your business expansion plans
- Change management
Successful retailers minimize inventory investment and labor and operation costs while grappling both with competition, and with economic factors affecting consumer purchasing behaviours. Our professionals are ready to assist you with everything from starting up to transition planning.
We work with a variety of business models, including:
- Brick-and-mortar retail operations
- Mail-order businesses
- Online retailers
- Auto dealerships
Software, hardware, electronics manufacturing and IT service companies must compete in a fast-paced environment with complex tax, accounting and business issues. The innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that drives today’s technology businesses deserves the expert support that we are able to offer in this industry sector.
We help technology companies achieve their goals through:
- Industry-specific tax planning
- Navigating the SR & ED tax credit regime
- Advice on business transition planning
- Guidance on e-commerce
- Support with business expansion, multi-jurisdictional operations and cross-border commerce
One of our most helpful services is accounting and bookkeeping for franchisors to be inside the tent of their franchisees’ financial records.
We provide consolidated financial statements through branches bookkeeping. It means all stores in one financial statements.
With this, franchisors know that the franchisees are truly making money and they are not keeping separate sets of books for franchisors.